If, for one minute, you thought that the spectrum of interesting and fun events that are part of the Asheville event 'landscape' is not the broadest possible, then let's just look at a few events scheduled for this weekend, June 2nd-5th! And, since our Asheville bed and breakfast is located in the Montford Historic District, just on the northern side of Downtown Asheville, when you stay with us, you're also conveniently situated to experience all that Asheville has to offer.
1.The weekend events kick-off on Thursday and Friday evenings with the Asheville Ballet Conservatory presents the ballet Coppelia.
2. Friday evening from 5-8pm, is the Downtown Gallery Association Art Walk that includes over 20 galleries and offerings of music all around. And it's free!
3. Friday evening, Abbey Road Live!, a review about who else but the Beatles comes to town!
4. The 4th Annual Sculpture for the Garden starts with a reception at the Grovewood Gallery, located next to the Grove Park Inn, from 11am to 3pm on Saturday, June 4th. The work of more than a dozen artists' outdoor works will be represented.
5. The Beer City Festival on Saturday will showcase the many breweries represented and some food to match. A ticket is $40.
6. Saturday is also designated Clay Day at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway at Asheville. As this area is particularly known for its talented artisans, clay artists will be demonstrating their amazing skills. Free.
So I promised you a sampling of the wonderfully broad array of events that are located near to our Asheville bed and breakfast. Are you convinced yet? I expect you are! So I hope we'll see you here in Asheville this weekend, too.